Starts from: $17.99
If you’ve ever worked on a dissertation, you are familiar with a literature review. But you may also know that it’s not the easiest thing in the world to write. In fact, it is, perhaps, one of the most difficult chapters of a dissertation. That is why a lot of students are often stuck on this part. And that is also why some of them hire professional writing companies to create these literature reviews for them. GetGoodGrades.com offers such services, so get in touch now to see what we can do for you!
Writing a Successful Dissertation Chapter – Literature Review
What is a literature review? A literature review is a chapter of a dissertation in which a student is supposed to include research and theory from the field they are writing for. This section represents the acknowledgement of these previous studies and previous existing work and makes the connection with your own work. It’s important for the writer to recognize whether or not this past work influenced or helped them and in what way. The literature review must be featured, but you have a bit of freedom in the way you choose to include it.
- A separate, dedicated chapter on literature review, which can then be broken down into several parts, depending on subject
- A chapter or multiple chapters relating to diverse topics
- Included multiple times in the whole dissertation; preponderantly if it is relating to theoretical analysis and it is mostly present in library-based research
As you can see, it’s a complex part of any dissertation, and it can instill a kind of anxiety in a lot of students. That is exactly why many of them choose to hire a writing service offered by a trustworthy company such as GetGoodGrades.com. Contact us today and get a quote. Our team of expert writers is experienced in writing dissertations and their specific chapters, including literature reviews. The work is high-quality, original, and always delivered on time, before the deadline.
Why include a literature review in a dissertation?
A lot of people don’t understand the purpose of a literature review or, worse yet, don’t know how to use the work of others that is always existing in the field. GetGoodGrades.com knows exactly what this chapter is and what its aim is, so you can benefit from an excellent literature review chapter. The literature review is a nod to the work that has already been done in the niche, but you can’t just write your entire dissertation based on it. But there are a few other things it can be used for.
- To put the dissertation in a historical context
- To put the dissertation in a present context
- To provide definitions and specific terminology used in your work
- To back-up a detail you discuss in your dissertation
- To present previous work and demonstrate how your dissertation either continues the present findings or fills a gap
- To introduce theories and different concepts that are important to your paper.